help needed

over 11 years ago

since the death of my mum then my husband, i seem to have nothing but very bad luck and vibes surrounding me is life ever going to come right and me find happiness again?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Beverley,

Sorry to hear of youur losses.

However there is a saying – KNOW THIS WILL PASS.

You are just going through a rough spell.

Things will turn around again for you.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

iam so sorry for your loss i can help you click on me and let me help you iam feeling well connected

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Beverley,

I have a great connection with you and would love to give you more insight in what is going on in your life. I understand that you have had some troubles and I would like to help you overcome them with starting new! We can do this together and all of this will be overcome and pass.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you are looking for…I hope to hear from you soon…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Beverly,

Sorry to hear of your losses. I would be glad to look into this situation with you and see whats going on. I can also tell you about some ways to get your luck back,remove those negative feelings,and get you on the path back to happiness.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Dear Bevi! (i am hearing).. Sorry for your loss. Your consiousness creates your reality. What you believe is what you create.

over 11 years ago

Hello Beverley, my condolances you have my deepest sympathy come have a private chat with me, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!