Not for me

over 11 years ago
sjon188 didn't upload a photo

sjon188

13 posts

Will I ever find someone who will love me and I will love them back? Why do I always end up with a broken heart in the end? I know that I want love in my life but I think I am falling for all the wrong guys. In dire need of advice…My name is Sierra and my dob is Dec 14 1989

over 11 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

hi sjon188 – I can provide you with a love and relationship future reading… and we can find out when that special someone will finally be in your life, the one that is meant to stay!

check out my profile

<- CLICK MY LINK TO FIND ME!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sierra,

You ARE falling for the wrong guys,but you are also accountable,as you keep repeating the same pattern over and over. Also, to men you are seen as a victim,easy prey. I can help you change this perception. Lets chat and see what you can do to stop this .

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for chat hun. i have many good things to tell u bout your futur love. we have much to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sierra,

I stongly suspect Robin is correct. However, because at present you appear to be running a pattern the good news is that you can change it.

Im a consellor as well as a reader.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need…I am looking forward to hearing from you…