Date

over 11 years ago
anyom123 didn't upload a photo

anyom123

6 posts

I went on a date with a guy yesterday but I dont know if his interested in me or I will hear from him again? just need to know…..as so hard to tell on the day if he was interested in me or not.

over 11 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

I can help you out with time frame readings – and to find out what his thoughts were…

check out my profile

<- CLICK MY LINK TO FIND ME!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be happy to look into this for you and see what is shown. I am online now and would be glad to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anyom,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Please visit me in Live-Chat to have this done. Did you know you get the first 3 mins free?

All the best Estherlibra

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Anyom123,

I would love to give you insight in your love/ relationship life. I feel very connected with you! I am just a click away if you would like the insight that I see.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel he does want to think more of you. but their is somthing holding him back from showing his true feelings. can we chat. we do have much to talk bout. and where futur love is heading for you . i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you are looking for…I am looking forward to hearing from you soon…

over 11 years ago

Hello Anyom, I woud love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!