treatment.

over 11 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I'm currently in treatment and my tentative discharge date is March 7th.. I want to ask for an extension until April. Will they grant me an extension? I'm also dealing with legal issues which are causing a great deal of stress for me and have upcoming court dates and need support.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need…come and chat with me…so I can help you…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jenny,

Sounds like you are trying to avoid the legal issues by staying in treatment longer.I hope you know that isnt going to make the issues go away. You would just be delaying the inevitable. You shouldnt think that the treatment center is going to hold your hand for you ….time to stand up on your own now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I’m not trying to avoid legal issues.. I’m going to court next week and treatment is coming with me. I just don’t think I’m ready to be discharged. I’m still struggling and a big part of that is the legal issues. It’s causing me to be suicidal.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

OK Jenny,you know more then the doctors who are wanting to dischange you. Taking your treatment and using it or hiding behind them,isnt going to help you get better. It isnt going to help you in court either if you arent following it to the letter,which would include being discharged when they feel you are in need of it.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for a valentine special reading! click my pick 4 more info! happy v-day and GODBLESS:)

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you the answers where you are looking for . I read the spirit of the person and situation and see what is ahead . I specialize in these areas of your questions . Contact me _sunn10020 -On line . Blessings -I hope to hear from you . My readings come true .

over 11 years ago

Hello Jenny, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter, if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

@RobinBluedragon: Just found out that they are keeping me until April. not hiding behind anyone. that’s your opinion.

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

i can see you can feel you come click on me and i can help you hope to hear from you soon i might be stepping out for a few if you get no answer just leave me a message and i will email you when i get back on i will only be gone a short time

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Well I hope you get well….you need to. My opinion is what 1000s of people have paid for,Jenny,while you are constantly asking people for their opinions too,and you ARE hiding behind this and hoping it just goes away. You are just putting things off really. Go pay the piper and face justice,if you are innocent then you wont be in jail.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I never said I was innocent.. But, I have a lawyer who is fighting for my rights to clear my name and so I don’t go to jail or prison since if I go there I would probably end up killing myself and my mental health would go down the drain when I’m trying to better myself..

over 11 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Jenny.. focus on WHAT YOU WANT.. not what you don’t want.

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

i can help you iam very connected to you please chat with me