love

over 11 years ago

is fahad right person for me 24/8/77 and what is my future re work

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can help you visit my page and see my specials that i have and give me a call hope to hear from you godbless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im picking up many good times for you and him. but although their was some tough times before. i would like to tell you more of whats to come for you and fahad in my valentine special. come chat with me now! im avb. click my pic 4 more info. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

Hello my name is Mia, I could help you with your problem and what I feel through the computer right now is very strong I can fix for you and I don’t cost much cause I just like helping with this loving gift I have been blessed with I don’t do voodoo or hoodoo I believe in God I am %100 real and I could help you with your problem.. :) God bless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for a valentine special reading! click my pick 4 more info! happy v-day and GODBLESS:)

over 11 years ago
missmary didn't upload a photo

MzMaryz (missmary)

4 posts

I can consult the cards for you.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ranjan,

I have just logged onto the system.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me, so I can help you…

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you and give you a full accurate reading on him . I read the spirit of the true person and see their thoughts. I will give you the truth . if he is your soul-mate or not . Contact me _sunn10020 on line .Blessings