verbal abuser

over 11 years ago

i was in a verbally/emotional abusive relationship for 4 yrs,with constant efforts to make it work and resolve issues i became angry and tired,some things he used to say to me were so cruel,why did he do this to me and why did he repeat this with every relationship?can you see anything good for me?his dob is 6th nov 1968,

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he has been throug vey dark moment in his life.i feel drugs/alcholhol was his issue..but othet than him. i do feel somthing good is coming for you very soon. i would like to look more into this for you and give you more insights to whats going on. and whats the best track for you to be on. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tracey,

You asked a good question. Why? did your ex behave this way in every relationship?

Either? He grew up in a verbally abusive household? or

He choose women that have low self-esteem that we tolerate this behavour?

You have finally drawn the line and good enough!!! Good for You.

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, and it is very important…so please contact me…by live chat…

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago

I see you have been through a lot . But I will give you a full accurate reading on what your future will bring . I read the spirit of the person and what is coming to you in your life . Please contact me on line . Blessings sunn10020.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tracey,

I may like to see if you can get hold of this book?

THE VERBALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP (How to recognize it & how to respond) By Patricia Evans

You maybe?? able to get the library to assist or look up in a 2nd hand bookshop?

All the best ESTHER