When will it happen for me?

over 11 years ago

I have been trying for so long to have a baby, when and will this ever happen for me?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Michelle,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen?

This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hi Esther, I have done the whole try try try, then spent 2 years not caring not even thinking about now 8 years later still nothing. But I understand what you are saying its just too hard.

If you there is no reading what happens? What gift? Or am I reading this wrong sorry, ;)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI MIchelle,

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this and suggest some things that may help. I also am an expert in fertility magick.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hi robin what would I need to do?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Michelle,

First you would need to come to me for a reading so I can sense what is going on. Then I could make suggestions.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can look into this just contact me live chat with your name and dob for a fully detailed reading no sugar coating just straight to the point answers hope to hear from you dear godbless

over 11 years ago

Hello, i can help you right away . I read the spirit of the person and see what is going on , and I will give you time frame . Contact me sunn10020-$10 20min-Blessings

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need…I am ready to help you…

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

Hello my name is Mia, I could help you with your problem I believe in God I don’t do voodoo or hoodoo I am %100 real and I am here to help you, with that:) I feel a very strong vibe through the computer right now I could help you immediately, I don’t cost much cause I love my gift that I am blessed with and I love helping people.. you will have a baby with my help:) GOD BLESS

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for a valentine special reading! click my pick 4 more info! happy v-day and GODBLESS:)