sensing other's feelings

over 11 years ago

sometimes i feel a very deep sense of sadness come on. are these feelings mine alone or am I sensing his?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your feeling your soulmates vibes. your more than welcome to visit me in chat. when you feel down this means somthing is bout to change..lets chat for more clarity. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

is it possible to feel a non-soulmate’s vibes

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Iris,

YES it is possible that you are picking other people sadness via their auras.

Question for you – do you see sparling colurs around people’s heads???

all the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

no i don’t see colors. i remember feeling sad and later found out my mother got admitted. I think it’s just people I have been close to.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Iris,

It s possible,yes,but it could also show you are depressed and suffering through depression. Lets do a reading and see which it is.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

yes I admit I was depressed but I have been doing my best to strong but some feelings just push their way in for no apparent reason. I am a strong person by nature but somehow thoughts intrude no matter how I try to block them

over 11 years ago

Hello, Please contact me and I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on your questions . I see a lot what is going on . My readings come true . Blessings sunn10020$10-$20min

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

the feelings you are feeling isn’t within yourself… it is something more into your soul leading to a possible soulmate connection..

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some great insights…I am very gifted…please contact me…so I can help you…

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Hello my name is laura and message me for in depth tarot reading .take a look at my profile and feel free to chat thanks!.