love

over 11 years ago

been in a relationship for several months, all good except for the fact I have pets and kids… feel stuck in the middle… help please

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Judith,

Please understand readers cannot tell you what to actually do.

However, what can you do – drown your children – Heavens NO. Pets can be like childrern also

This is what is reffered to as non-negotiable issues in psychology.

I am assuming the other person in questiion knew about the children & pets fairly early on. So why keep dating if that is a problem?

Food for thought.

By the way I have a cat called Connie. As far as I AM CONCORNED – I & Connie is a package deal – take both or not at all.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Jaycee,

I’m here to help you sort through all this confusion, so that you will feel more comfortable in your future path!

<= Click my Photo & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on all of this , give you a clear path here ,where you are in confusion, So you can have a happy life with your relationship and children , pets . Contact me -sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

i see alot of negativity and confusion going on, contact me you really need some clarity

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

It would be my plesure to help you. your more than welcome to visit me in chat! im having great deals check my profile for more info. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

She needs except you and your children and your pats if she loves you she will and I do see it happen please email me in time email me

over 11 years ago

Hello Judith, I would be more than happy to help you, if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the answers and insights that you need to hear…contact me by live chat…

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica. I Would Love to Help you In your situation i can pick up on anything that you or another is feeling. i am 99% accurate I dont give any false hope no sugar coated added.. Im Offering a Special Of 5.00 Readings. For Limited Time PLEASE CALL! im online :)