What happened?

over 11 years ago

I am unsure what’s up with him. He hasn’t returned my texts. I don’t want to bug someone who doesn’t want to be bothered. Can anyone tell me what a going on? His Dob is 4.15.78

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

What I need to say to you is best in private Live Chat. Remember you get the first three minutes free.

Please keep in mind this is a public forum.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel he does need ome space.. he has bene through alot recently. but i do feel a change coming for you. i would like to chat and look further into this for you.im having great deals check my profile

over 11 years ago

He can have his space. I’m not going to bug him.

over 11 years ago

@Estherlibra are you only on in the evenings? I read a lot of your articles & I know you’re also a counselor so I’d like to talk to you soon as I get paid this week. I just want to know when you’re usually on so I can be near a computer.My phone won’t let me chat, doesn’t support flash player.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

When I am on line it is usually day time for me.

In case you are not aware I live in Australia.

If you live in the Eastern Coast of theU.S. I am 16 hours in front of you.

U.K. 11 hours in front.

Perhaps you may like to e-mail me, so perhaps??we can work out that time frame best suited.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

It would be my plesure to help you. your more than welcome to visit me in chat! im having great deals check my profile for more info. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello i have an no limit offer reach me today!

over 11 years ago

I would be happy to help you right away and give you the truth what is going on with him . I read the spirit of the person and see what is around and their situation . My readings come true . I will give you the truth . Contact me -sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Alot of distantcy and lack of communication you need to know the truth

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica. I Would Love to Help you In your situation i can pick up on anything that you or another is feeling. i am 99% accurate I dont give any false hope no sugar coated added.. Im Offering a Special Of 5.00 Readings. For Limited Time PLEASE CALL! im online :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some insight on your situation, come and chat with me…so I can help you.