Love

over 11 years ago

Boyfriend left a week ago with one of his ex girlfriends. Is our relationship over?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Dora,

My name is Esther – can I also have yours? I feel it would be nice to be more on a first name bases. Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Catch in Live-Chat – by the way in case you are not aware you get the first three mins free.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he left for a reason with her. ( and its not love) i feel he will but thier is somthing more you need to know bout whats going on with him. your more than welcome to visit me in chat.for more accurate answers and detialed reading. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello reach me today! i have an unlimited offer! low flat rate

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

i would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
moondust didn't upload a photo

-- Sasha -- Your future is ... (moondust)

19 posts

Not necessarily, but it depends on how you treat the situation, you have to be careful. Call me for more information on how to treat this situation in a manner that is for your advantage ~