Am I going to be on my own forever?!

over 11 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

Hello lovely people

I wonder when I will meet my future husband who wants babies and happiness all the way and is 100% sure that I am the one for him always and forever – can anyone tell me if this is going to happen and when?

I think I’ve had my fair share of heartbreak now thank you xx

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YOUR WANTING TO KNOW YOUR SOULMATE! WELL I DO FEEL HE IS COMING CLOSE TO YOU JUST BY READING YOUR POST..IF YOU LIKE YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME VISIT ME IN CHAT FOR MORE DETAILS AS TO WHEN YOU WILL BE WITH HIM AND WHERE..I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
divinedimension's photo

Pamela Aaralyn (divinedimension)

10 posts

The proverbial “when” question regarding a soulmate’s arrival is often the most difficult for certain types of readers (including myself). Time frames are but a path..a window of opportunity that something COULD happen. Take them with a grain of salt and focus instead on the future that your psychic has shown to you. Hang in there and good luck! I have a feeling and sense your soul mate will come to you and will be grounded, loyal, family oriented and compassionate.

over 11 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

thanks for your advice. I just wonder if my life partner is going to be somebody I’ve already been with coming back or if its going to be somebody completely new? xx

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YOU HAVE A CONECTION WITH THIS PERSON ALREADY. COME CHAT WITH ME FOR MORE DETIALS

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Irish Honey,

Nothing is foreer, including being on your own.

However if you wsh to speed things up a bit in your favour, please visit me in Live Chat. You get the first 3 mins free.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

No…you will not be on your own forever, you have a lot ahead of you in your future…cheeck my profile out, and come and chat with….you will see my offers…I have great offers…Let’s get started…