I need a REAL Psychic Reading

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I had a reading done in October, regarding a girl that I’m really interested in. Needless to say the reading that I had gave us 2-3 month time frame of being in a relationship, her sharing her feelings towards me and us being intimate. It’s now February… 4 months later and our relationship has made little progress. She’s talking to other people but still has me in the picture. I really want to know if we’re going anywhere. Me 9.13.91 her 3.17.91

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IM SORRY TO HEAR FALSE HOPE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU..IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR GENULINE ANSWER AS TO WHATS REALY GOING ON WITH HER..I FEEL SHE ISNT READY FOR COMMITIMENT THIS ONE OF THE ISSUES..BUT WE CAN GET MORE INTO DETIALS IN CHAT. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
divinedimension's photo

Pamela Aaralyn (divinedimension)

10 posts

It’s important to know the strengths and weaknesses of the psychic you’ve hired. I, for example, am weak with time frames. If you had come to me, I’d have seen an accurate outcome, but would have more than likely been only about 40-60 percent accurate with the time frame. Make sure whoever you hire tells you if their weakness is timeframes. Good luck to you!

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

Thanks