Feeling lost

over 11 years ago

Hi. I feel a bit lost at the moment, lonely inside. I want someone by my side that loves me with all his heart. Will such love come to me soon or at anytime in the near future?

over 11 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

i do see alot changeing for you, Come have a chat with me. Godbless

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

$10 for 10 minutes of chat time Get a message from your angels, just $10 Pas, Present, Future: $10 for a 3 card tarot

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

FROM YOUR POST IM PICKING UP ITS FINALY TIME FOR YOU TO HAVE A STEADY REALIONSHIOP OTHER THAN ROLLERCOASTERS YOU HAVE BEEN ON BEFORE. I DO FEEL LOVE IS IN A NEAR FORCAST FOR YOU. FOR MORE ACCURATE ANSWERS AS TO WHEN WHERE HOW AND WHO. YOU CAN MEET ME IN CHAT. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON1

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anna,

For today, I would like to introduce you to my Relationship spread which includes the subject of New Romance, which is the subject are enquiring about.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
divinedimension's photo

Pamela Aaralyn (divinedimension)

10 posts

It’s really, REALLY hard to feel as if you’re the only one around you who is alone. You aren’t. Your soulmate is there for the manifesting. It didn’t work out with a soul mate who is in your energy (still) from the past. However, don’t let that block you from someone new. BRAND NEW. Call me for a very different and realistic reading. Blessings, Pamela Aaralyn

over 11 years ago

I want to be wanted, to feel that I am loved. Now I only feel lonely and used :(