Miscarriage

over 11 years ago

I have just lost a pregnancy that I was predicted to have by many on here. No one predicted this. I was told about this baby being healthy. I am now very confused. So is this child really with me like everyone says??? My faith is wavering…. Pls help me!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IM SORRY TO HEAR YOUR GOING THOUGH THIS HUN. I WOULD LIEK TO HELP YOU AND GIVE YOU BEST ADVOSE AND HONEST INSIGHTS YOU NEED. I DONT WANT YOU TO BE CONFUSED ESPECIALY WITH WHAT YOUR GOING THOUGH NOW. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.IM HERE TO HELP:)

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

Sacha i am very sorry to hear this. Allow yourself time to heal. I do not predict on pregnancy issues as psychics should avoid doing that by law but all i will say the cards are positive for you regarding your future and there is a chance to heal this hurt. Do not give up dear.

over 11 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Hi Hun, Sorry to here what happen. i would like to help you with what your going true i help with all types of things and this is one of them of you would like to come chat with me im online now, Thanks. Godbless

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

$10 for 10 minutes of chat time Get a message from your angels, just $10 Pas, Present, Future: $10 for a 3 card tarot