sean

over 11 years ago

Cheryl 4-24-62 and sean 7-21-70 ive written a few times about sean. Well the last 2 days he has been stopping by the store that I now work at quite abite. And yesterday he drove me home and we sat in his car for an hour just talking. He says he doesnt want to date because its ” to hard”. Today he stopped by and when ever I would say something he would turn and watch me. As if he likes the sound of my voice. And times he would just stand and watch me. Hes having neck surgery soon is wanting to say something or what.

over 11 years ago

I hope someone replys I wish all of you a wonderful weekend and be safe and be kind to one and other thank you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well i do feel he does love you but their is somthing more that is holding him back from being in a realionship with you. if you like you can come chat with me i would like to give you more detials to the situtaion.im having great deals and now is the best time to chat with me . check my profile for more detials. looking foward to chatting soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

hi hun, i doo see thst he has strong feelings for you but i doo see that he is really confused about alota things i also see that you are confused about alota things to i would like to help you and Give you guidnce on things of you world like. Thank you Godbless.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

$10 for 10 minutes of chat time Get a message from your angels, just $10 Pas, Present, Future: $10 for a 3 card tarot