Relationship

over 11 years ago

Will I sort things with my partner

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sarah,

I can take a look at this situation for you and see what lies ahead for you and he. There may be options for you too. Online now and available to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi, It would be my plesure to look further into this for you! Your more than welcome to visit me in chat for ACCURATE ANSWERS, HONEST ADVISE. AND A GENUNINE READING. YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN ONE SESSION! I DO HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

I’d love to shine some light on your situation if you don’t mind coming to see me for a few minutes.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on your partner and you.I specialize in love and relationship . My readings come true . Blessings sunn10020$10

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

It feels as though you both stay away from each other and there is a lot of thinking and confusion around this. There is a chance for a fresh start and harmony in this relationship. I feel though that some issues need to be brought to the surface and openly discussed.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

$10 for 10 minutes of chat time Get a message from your angels, just $10 Pas, Present, Future: $10 for a 3 card tarot