keep leaving

over 11 years ago

im trying to get a reading but psychics keep leaving the conversation or we get cut off by bitwine. all i want is a legit psychic!! if you can answer how exactly my boyfriend nick (1994 march 13th) is feeling right now then i will gladly be your client! instead when i ask people just leave the conversation….

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tiffany,

I was wondering if you have been authorizing payment or not? You made the comment that people (I assume you mean the readers?) leave the conversation. Just a thought.

By the way not all readers are classified as psychic. Both Uncle Ed and myself will say we are not psychics but card readers.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would be Happy to Help you.. i am running a special of 8.00 unlimited questions.. please read my reviews & Profile.. im online now!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi tiffany im sorry to hear this has been going on.i owuld like to give you a reading and look further into this fo ryou and see ehats going on with nick lately. i wouldnt drop you call im here to help guide you through these path an dgive the best insihgts and advise you need. if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. thanks and god bless:)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Tiffany I can guide you in this situation, Contact me live. I’m Legit and have 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

Tiffany, you can also get an email reading to make sure you are not cut off in the middle of the reading. Blessings to you