Broken spirit

over 11 years ago

My x girlfriend and I was madly in love and seem like one day we just out of no were wired things just started happening. We Broke up,now its like we never knew each other in a matter of months. Will we get back together or should I just let it Go? .09/29/72

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Coketha,

I am on line right now if you care to visit me.

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would like to look into this deeper with you and see what is shown. Lets see whats ahead today!

Blessings

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Coketha, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel she still loves you as well but their is someone or somthing holding her back from being with you .the conection is still their just need so more looking into. if you liek you can come meet me in chat. thanks:)

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would be Happy to Help you.. i am running a special of 8.00 unlimited questions.. please read my reviews & Profile.. im online now!