LETTING GO

over 11 years ago

I split from my ex of 10 years after he found someone else.I was devastated and it has taken me until now to find the strength to let him. We have a dog that we share so have had to have contact. I stopped that contact for several weeks even though I missed the dog. Since then he is always e mailing me or turning up where he thinks I will be. Is there a future for us or is he trying to disempower me?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tracy,

He has already dispowered you by using that dog. As a pet owner, I understand your pets can be your children.

You pemitted your ex to stay in your life via the dog. Now is the time to empower yourself to cut him out for goodfor you wish? My question to you do you really want to.

Remember you are equally responsible for this situation. After all you could have arranged doggie visit via a friend or family member taking your pet to your ex.

If you wish to knowif any future, than that requires a private session in Live Chat.

Also whilst I have you here I would like to point out something about the Posting Board in case you are new to Bitwine or just not aware of how it is meant to work.

Please understand that posting of question is a free service.

However having actual readings is not as most of the readers here – this is their profession, not a hobby.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tracy,

I dont feel he is trying to disempower you at all,in fact I feel he may want to reconcile and get things started again. Lets look into this and see what he is really up to.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Tracy,

Your instincts are always right. Come and let’s have a chat. I can only offer Honest Enlightenment on this situation. It feels like so much more than the picture you have painted. And I see things that you have not even given any mention to here.

<= Click My Photo

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would be Happy to Help you.. i am running a special of 8.00 unlimited questions.. please read my reviews & Profile.. im online now!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

There is clearly a future there my dear.. Contact me live I have 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago

Hello Tracy, I wouldn’t want you to miss out on your future with this guy, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

I would imagine that being with somebody for 10 years is very devastating as it would be for anybody going through that.

If you want to take a look and see what’s coming up for you we can take a few minutes with my cards to see what’s going on.

Just be prepared with me because I am quite direct and brutally honest with what the cards say.

Best wishes :)