Insecurities

over 11 years ago

I believe me being insecure about things, slowly pushing him away is doing just that. Maybe not yet, as we still talk daily but i do this with many guys, self fulfilled prophecy, and of course they always leave. I care for him, and want us to make it. Is he losing interest & found someone else or can I save things?

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

You’re just scared to be hurt dear is why you do the things you do.. Contact me Live I would like to share with you somethings and connect with you deeply! Contact me live!!

over 11 years ago

Yes very scare of being hurt. I care for him greatly. I would love to open up to him & show him I care. IS it too late, has his interest turned to someone else or can I change things?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

As a counsellor I can tell you people do this when they have abanondment issues. In most case there has been a lost of a parent either through death or divorce and under the age of 14.

It appears to be you may need counselling to resolve this issue as you said you do it to the guys.

Nobody is going to stick around permently whilst you do this and only you can change this.

Put yourself in their shoes – would you put up with it. Yes you can change this through therapy but it will not happen overnight.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

I had my parents most of my life, but my father was a cheater & very honest about it. I also have a sibling who sleeps with guys I like & she is an issue in our relationship although he’s begging me to not to let it be. I’m constantly worried she’s going to steal him away. So you’re right. I do want to change this. So I will take your advice.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Come Chat with me Katrina!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)