Odd text...cheating?

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

He sent me a text this morning that seemed odd, like it was meant for someone else. Is he cheating on me? If so, how many other girls?

over 11 years ago
psychicrudi's photo

Psychic Rudi (psychicrudi)

3 posts

Hi, you are asking for very precise information and even though I can give this to you, the difficult thing for you would be to tell him I know it’s 3 cause the psychic said so. Perhaps you should have a look at this relationship in it’s entirety, and establish the way forward. That doesn’t mean giving up, or giving in – I believe you could do with a considered approach to the future that will benefit both of you. I’m available for readings if you would like to take a more comprehensive approach.

over 11 years ago
psychicava_ didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsByAva (psychicava_)

4 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I only ask very specific “how many” because Iknow he has another. I never mentioned it cause I really don’t wanna hear anyone’s negative opinions regarding my relationship. But if there really is a 3rd girl…I’d like to know.

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you.. im running specials and im 40 cents a minute.. please call me i have your answers blessings.

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

he is not cheating on you he does love and care for you. but right now there is, alot going in his life, and he just doesnt know what to say contact me so on can explain more to you

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I would never offer negative thoughts on your situation, I will give you a clear heart to understand what is really going on here.. Contact me live! 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I will give you the truth on what I see around his spirit . I will give you accurate honest insight and details . My readings come true . Please contact me on line . sunn10020-$10.00 fee. Blessings

over 11 years ago

Hello. I am looking to have the same question answered. I have recieved e-mails from other women. I am not sure whether to believe it or not. Can you help me decifer whether the women are true about him cheating and if so is he cheating now?