stop

over 11 years ago

how to stop daydreaming about everything? is there any technique for it?

over 11 years ago
psychicava_ didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsByAva (psychicava_)

4 posts

hi dear I can help you with this for I have been a gifted psychic all my life and no problem is to little are to big that I cannot solve hope to hear from you dear God bless :)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Angel,

I do have some focusing techniques to share with you that will help you to have more control of when you daydream, you can choose for it to happen and choose for it to not happen.

<= Click My photo & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you.. im running specials and im 40 cents a minute.. please call me i have your answers blessings.

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

it isnt day dreaming these are visions of what is supposed to happen in your life. becuase you have a gift. contact me and i can help you to unlock this gift

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me Live.. 25 years experience~