I'm Conflicted

over 11 years ago

Though we’ve been broken up for 2 months and he has someone new, I can’t shake the feeling that he and I are meant to be. Is this me holding on to false hope, or is there still a chance for reconciliation? I’ve made some mistakes in our time apart, and he acts different day to day…I just don’t know what to do. Should I move on? Or is there still a chance for us?

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you have been emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Marie,

I would be glad to look into this with you in a reading,and honestly tell you what I sense about it. We can also look at options you may have to make this work out as you wish it to.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

i had can help you marie iam picking up vibs contact me now

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marie,

I am on line right now and have things to tell your about this situation.

However as this is a public board, I do not wish to post them here for all to see.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

Hi Marie Carol!

Funny enough when I was pulling the cards on your question, it was asking you to admit your vulnerabilities and mistakes (sounds like you’ve already taken care of that).

If you’d like to find out a little bit more, come see me for a few minutes – I have your spread saved.

Best wishes :)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Marie,

I’d like to offer you Honest Enlightenment on this relationship. I can help you to discover what the future holds for you. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click my photo & Connect with Me in Live Chat