Shawn and Dave

over 11 years ago

why have they both left me? I thort at least one of them wud stay with me!!!

over 11 years ago
psychicava_ didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsByAva (psychicava_)

4 posts

hi dear i am picking up that you are hurting i would like to speak with you contact me for i would love to read for you dear hope to hear from you jane gb..

over 11 years ago
psychicrudi's photo

Psychic Rudi (psychicrudi)

3 posts

Hi Jane,

First off, people don’t leave, they just move elsewhere. This may be temporary or permanent, depending on your own energy and theirs. Answering questions like these are simple as long as you remain open to the possibility of change. Remember, energy is constant. We can use it, or choose to ignore it, but it’s still there. Why not harness this for your benefit. Please feel free to get in touch and let’s explore this for you, in a positive and healthy way.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Jane,

I’d be happy to assess the situations between you & Dave and you & Shawn. I offer Honest Enlightenment and am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click my photo & Connect with me in Live Chat