man i date

over 11 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

ok, theres this man Ive been on 3 dates with, he does have an on/off girlfriend..Im keeping it on my terms …like a friend with benefits. Will he end it with her or just stay the way it is now, seeing both of us? No moral lectures please :-)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Thalia,

I am on line right now and have things to tell your about this situation.

However as this is a public board, I do not wish to post them here for all to see.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Thalia! No moral Lectures here! lol I am picking up on a reason the 2 of you have met and its to be in a relationship together…

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello Thalia I would be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. You may also chose to contact me by chat the first three minutes are always free!!

I have given advice for over 18 years from all walks of life. I use a blend of the tarot and my gift as a Clairvoyant to offer you the most complete picture of the choices you have coming to you. I offer non judgment reading that give you the truth , no sugar-coating or false hope.

My 10.00 Deal is 8 question answered fully for 10.00

I look forward to providing you a detailed reading to all your worries

Aeson Knight

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Thalia,

As long as he can get what he wants from both of you,expect it to stay as it is now. There are things you can do,though.Lets take a look at this in a reading and see whats really going on in his head.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
ajnaguidance's photo

Ajna Guidance (ajnaguidance)

5 posts

Hi Thalia, when you are ready to let go of the past you will draw someone of commitment material.. your self esteem took a beating in the past and you have worked hard to get to where you are , so your energy is protective but in doing this you are drawing in non committable relationships, your head says you are ready but your heart is guarding… you may say you have let go of the past but I am speaking about emotional attachment welcome to contact me for further information :)

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

hello i want to help you i am offering a $5 unlimited special please give me a call im online now.

over 11 years ago

as long as you are willing to keep things the way they are, things will stay the same.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me live 25 years experience!