Really confused

over 11 years ago

So My ex partner, who left me for someone else last summer after 8 years together, calls me out of the blue and tells me that he’s moving away with his new partner, but still wants to be friends with me and wants to stay in contact. I’ve decided to move too to try and find work in another part of the country as I’m unemployed. I’m not going until next month.I texted my new address to him but got no reply. Now a mutual friend has told me that my ex is really angry that I’m moving! I don’t understand why. My ex partner is Richard dob 12/23/1976 my dob is 03/28/1963

over 11 years ago
fleur1204's photo

Professional Advisor and Ps... (fleur1204)

4 posts

Hi Stuart, I’d love to help. I feel he is being selfish, but does not want to let go of the hope of a possible future with you and him back together. Contact me for clarity, guidance, and details. God bless

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Stuart,

I agree with Majestic. As a counsellor I would like to point out that it is not wise to attempt to keep friends with an Ex if you wish to find new romance in your life at a later date.

Can you imagine your new love accepting you texting and being friends.

Richard is wanting a safety net for himself in case the other relationship does not work out and then turns up on you when it is convenince for him.

I have not read any cards here because that is not the purpose of this board.

This is just the place for the readers to introduce themselves to you so you can get a feel of which reader you may like to have a reading with.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica I Can help you on your situation, i am doing a special its 5.00 unlimited time.. all the answers you need & more i look foward to hereing from you ,erica

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me I have some interesting things to share with you.. 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago

Now I’m even more confused. Richard called me today to tell me that although he’s moved to the Coast with his new partner he has had to move back for a few weeks due to his job transfer not having come through, and asking if he could park his car at my home! I really don’t know what to think.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Stuart,

I strongly advised you against this. Your ex left your for someone else and now he wants a favour.

Up to you but in all honesty – sorry to say I feel your ex is only out for what is good for him.

Has he even apologized for hurting you???

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hi Esther, thank you for your advice. No he hasn’t apolgised. He said and I quote his text “I’m truly very sorry that we did not work out x’. Which I found amusing after we had been together for 8 years!

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Oh really – a bit of a cheek considering it was he that chose to move on in the first place and not you.

The other thing – tex – he cannot phone you proper – he is asking a favour and you only get text!!!

Please understand at all time Stuart I can only give me two cents wort but the utlimae decision is still yours to make.

May I request you read some of articles under the News section to see if n the future you would consider havinga reading with me? Up to you?

All the best ESTHER