love

over 11 years ago

Im in love with this guy but he wont open up to me about his feelings toward me…..i want to know if he cares or dohe love me or am i wasting my time on him

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Pamela,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

I am logged on right now if you care to come in and introduce yourself and decide from there if or not? you wish a reading.

All the best EstherLibra.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IM PICKING UP YOU BEEN THROUGH SOME BAD REALIONSHIPS B4 AND THIS GUY YOU FEEL THEIR IS SOMTHING MORE SPECIAL THAN OTHERS…THEIR IS A ‘SPECIAL’ CONECTION WOHT HIM..CAN WE CHAT? I CAN GWT MORE INTUNE WITH YOU AND HIM AND SEE WHATS AHEAD OF YOU AND IF HE IS WORHT YOUR TIME… HOPE 2 HEAR FROM U SOON THANKS AND GOD BLESS

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to get into detial wiht this topic for you ..can we chat?

over 11 years ago

psychicle….Does he care about me and does he love me.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Pamela,

I would like to point out something about the Posting Board in case you are new to Bitwine or just not aware of how it is meant to work.

Posting of questions is a free service. However having actual readings is not as most of the readers here – this is their profession, not a hobby.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

Pamela – after taking a look at the cards for you I’m showing that you need to stay strong in this and re-evaluate how are you handling the situation because this is make or break for you. If you’d like to speak with me for a few minutes we can go over the card spread.

Best wishes :)