Meant to be or Not??

over 11 years ago

I have been told by a psychic that we are meant to be together and just because its not happening right now it will real soon. Does anyone else feel/see that? I dont know to wait and keep trying or just let go and move on. I would really like to get a good honest reading concerning this matter. So if you can give me some honest answers here I will consider a reading with you. My dob 10/2/80 his is 8/19/80. Thanks!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curiousgirl,

I would like to put forward a different idea.

All relationships are meant to be, even those that supposedly failed.

Why? Because those that do not last teach us something in some way about ourselves or life in general.

If you take that view then all relationships in your life are valid.

Just a thought EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can help you understand why it’s meant to be, I have 25 year experience contact me live!

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello dear. i can sense a negative connection with this man. I can give u an honest reading w/ no sugarcoating.

over 11 years ago

Lauren what do you mean by a negative connection? Does that mean we will not be together or what?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)