Patience...NOT one of my virtues!

over 11 years ago

My fiance is going through a lot of personal issues right now, and in the middle of everything, he decided to end our relationship. We had been together in this lifetime over a year. I feel in my heart that he is my true love and soul mate. We have tried no contact, but both have broken it several times. He has opened up to me a good deal about things going on, and keeps telling me about future plans. I left some of my belongings with him, and he sent me with some of his. In all of this, he keeps saying that when he moves, he is taking my things with him so they will be there for me. It’s been over two weeks since we split up, and he says it was a spur of the moment decision. I am unsure if he is burying his feelings for me under the pain and anger he’s feeling right now. My question is this:

Will he and I ever get back together, and if so, when?

I am very sure that he still loves me. I know he’s been visiting my profiles on various sites, and has posted statuses that are directed toward me, as nobody else has responded to them but me. He comes to places online that he knows I frequent. I think he’s confused and wants to get himself straightened out before he comes to me to work things out, but I’d really like to have a psychic tell me for sure if this is going to happen.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Melissa,

This most definitely isn’t an easy situation for you, but I’m glad to know that you are hanging in there.:) It’s too bad that all of this stress wasn’t just openly communicated so that the two of you could have worked on things together. It’s much easier that way, but I’m rather confident that this is going to come back together for you. He feels so lost and depressed currently, like he’s not good enough for anyone. This is something that he needs to work through and I believe he will. Offering indirect support during times of contact isn’t a bad idea either, but just make sure that you are getting the support you deserve also.

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your love situation with your fiance with a love reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!