Advice

over 11 years ago

I need some advice! What do I need to do to make my ex Andrew realize he wants me back? Please no love spells or three day magic things…. I just want the real deal. I need advice from a psychic on how to get back with my ex!

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hey I would be happy at this realtionship I feel that you really need do nothign but be your self for andrew to return. If you would like to talk more Please feel free to contact me in chat

Aeson

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tiffany,

I would be happy to discuss this issue with you in private as a qualified counsellor.

No spells and that type of thing and I am the real deal – I am very direct.

I would like to point out you requested advice.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ramytheprofiler's photo

ramy theprofiler (ramytheprofiler)

5 posts

how do you know that you just dont need him. for him to be happy you need to be happy first i can help with that you cant be clingy and you shouldnt try and change him but if you want i can teach you how to change yourself for him.