do i wait or walk?

over 11 years ago

pyschics have given advise on time frames and spoken of a reunion meeting with my ex.. these dates have gone with no contact from him since dec 13th..ive been advised that he does want a relationship with me and iam in his thoughts… but is this still true? or am i just hanging on to false hope? will he return to our country soon to live? or is he gone forever? please can anyone help? other predictions also told of travel with this man in 2013

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear PGB,

As a qualified counsellor I would say – please do not waste any further time on this.

Why – what I am able to say applies to any past relationship.

It appears to do not work for a reason/s. Has that reason change or start being a problem – if that problem is still around – do not wait at all because that what only be on the road to heartbreak for you.

All the best ESTHERLIBRA

over 11 years ago

thanks,so basically you just told me that all the psychics ive spoken too on here have told me false information. the reason he is overseas is due to work, there was no 3rd party involved at time of our split, if any psychics read this and can verifiy any details that are truth.. please leave me a message and i will definatley contact you, if he is gone he is gone but if he is suppose to come back into my life when?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES HE IS OVERSEAS FOR WORK AND THEIR IS A HIGH CHANCE OF HIM COMING BACK..I WOULDNT LOSE MY HOPE AT ALL! IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETIAL AND CLARIFICATION THANKS

over 11 years ago

Thanks last night i spoke to a psychic that has put my faith back in this site.. Psychiclee your earlier predictions in our chats i do trust as you and the psychic i spoke with last night have said similar things..(thou time frames are a little out but other than that you both said EXACT things) so thankyou