Why don't predictions work for me?

over 11 years ago

I’ve been working with the same adviser, several times she has predicted a date that my ex would contact me. I’ve confirmed some of the predictions with other advisers and was given the same time frame, but they always seem to pass with no results. I’ve been told that we are meant to be together, and that he is going thru some difficult and stressful times. I can understand that may create a distance, but it’s been several months of predictions passing without coming true. As long as there is hope, it’s hard for me to give up. Can anyone tell me what I should do? I don’t think it’s the adviser, I think I am the reason he’s not making a move.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katie,

Here is part of the problem with dates.

Readings are done as things are right now without change from either person.

All decisions we make along the way can change the outcome.

Just a thought.

Please note I am very new to the company like as of today.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello Katie,

In terms of timing, it can be elusive because of our freedom to choose, and there are many situations in which we have the power to change an outcome. It is the choice of the man you can for, or sometime the choices you, yourself would make. We can also sabatoge situations by harboring doubt, I do it and I think we all can. There are somethings that are written in stone, and usually those “time lines” will be accurate and usually for very specific reasons as we are part of a well orchestrated cosmic scheme, wherein we can change many scenario’s and others are not so changable. In that time lines are not working for you and putting too much hope in timing, I would leave it be, and allow faith to develop in what is meant to happen for our higher good. Be well.

over 11 years ago

Thank you for all the information. Kiora, what you are saying makes the most sense to me. I tend to get very stuck on the date. When I’m told he will contact me on the 8th, I count the days and on that day, I constantly check my phone. Then when it doesn’t happen, I’m upset and get depressed. I will just leave it be, move on and see what happens.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello reach me today i have an no limit offer!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I read the spirit of the person and their thoughts . I will give you the truth .I will give you full accurate insight and details . Contact me sunn10020-fee$10

over 11 years ago

I know exactly how you feel. I had a really good advisor here and she gave me date after date. Themain thing she said was, until he returns live your life. I wasn’t listening to that, I did as you did, watching the clock. He is back but I was the one impatient and initiated conversation. He’s been receptive and sweet but wish I’d have waited for him to make the first move. He was suppose to come back ready for a new relationship but now I’m in the waiting phase with him. He’s taking steps forward, but slowly. So I would say take advice that was given to me. Live until he returns. If he doesn’t at least you’ll be in a better place. (Not psychic, just a client )

over 11 years ago

Thanks Katrina, that is very good advise.

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

More of my personal opinion when it comes to reading, I do not like giving out times and I don’t like it when people ask me.

Kiora really says it best here as to the reason but to add to it, we don’t live our lives to know when things are going to happen in the future. It’s called the future for a reason, because it hasn’t happened yet. We spend too much time in the future and not paying attention to what’s going on in the present, which is really determining the outlook of the future.