sean

over 11 years ago

Sean 7-21-70. We used to work together. The last time I contacted you guys sean hadn’t come to talk to me because of a 3rd person possibly being involved. Please I really hope that he comes and tells me how he feels about me. Or should I just give up on him. How to servive a broken heart. Superneedy 4-24-62. I do know he has his elderly mom living with him.

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

Hello dear I know its hurting you, I would really love to give you the honest answers you are looking for I hope to hear from you. God bless.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

I will do 10 minutes for $101st time clients only,please ~A Top 5 Star reader~ `~38 years experience~ ~Trusted,honest and accurate~ One of the internets most popular & accurate psychic readers

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago

I would love to be able to chat with each of you but for me in today’s economy its basically impossible for me to do that. I literally save pennies. That’s why I go through your forum. Thank you very much for listening. Love you all

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Dear Cheryl,

I hear you on counting your pennies, I am there myself. We all are, and thus are all trying to eat and pay bills. I hear you on being in agony over this guy, and focusing on your healing no matter what he does… would be wise. Because whether he comes back or not, is no longer the TRUE QUESTION. The question is how to find the zest for living life again.. which is fair to you, in the long run. I will give you one card on your question, “will he come and tell me what he feels about me?” ... is that your real question? or is your real question “will we ever be a couple?” the two are very different questions. But I will answer both, and when you have 10.00 extra, most of us psychics run 10.00 specials here, please choose a psychic to pay the 10 dollars to, doesn’t have to be me. But here is your answer via the IChing Oracle cards…on both questions. Express his feelings to you? This is saying .. THE TIME IS NOT RIGHT (and I don’t have a time line, and you would not do well to have one it would make you crazy with pain)...but not only is the time not right, but he has taken a different path for now, but he will eventually tell you how he feels. The next question is “WILL YOU EVER BE A COUPLE?” well it looks like you could but there would be a third person present too, so he would be involved with someone else. You are very tempting to him, but you MUST BE CAREFUL, as he is not going to choose to be only with you, so be aware.

over 11 years ago

KI.oracle I thank you for your honesty and will save hey maybe at tax time who knows. LOVE YOU I hope things get better for all

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello reach me today i have an no limit offer!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on Sean. I will give you the truth of his thoughts toward you . My readings come true. Contact me sunn10020-Fee-$10.00-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicmissmoon20's photo

Miss Moon (psychicmissmoon20)

9 posts

hi lat me start off by saying you have not lost him yet but you do need look in to this be for you do lose him, there are reasons why he has not be talked to YOU,see he is very hurt by something that went on b twin the both of you, you and him are meant to be to gander but there are some things YOU NEED TO KNOW