Does he still love me?

over 11 years ago

Ok, so me and my ex have been talking again. He responded to my email, which was a huge surprise to me, and now were making small talk. He’s also made an effort to keep communication on facebook. I’ve heard that if a guy was truly done with you, they wouldn’t respond to emails, calls, or anything. One of the advisors I was talking to said I was being too forceful, and if I kept doing this, I would lose him.

I haven’t done that since. I’m trying to be happy. She said that after he’s done putting me through this, we would be reunited again. My question is, when? and does he even love me anymore, like this girl is making it out to be? I have to go back to college Monday, and it’s going to be really hard without him there.

Me and him use to be in school together. He is now in Montana.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ashley,

Why is the guy’s choice to ‘be done with you’? That always bothers me as a man when someone says that. YOU are in control much more then you think. I am online now and abvailable to help you!

Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on all your questions and concerns with a reading today.

Feel free to check out my profile and Quailifacations.

Hope to Hear from you soon! Many Blessings & Happy New Year

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me live, I feel there is still love there! 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

I can help you right away on your love life with ex and if you are going to go forward with him or not . I will give you the truth . I will give you time frame when things will move ahead in a relationship again . Please contact me -sunn10020-fee $10.00. My readings come true

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ashley,

As a qualified counsellor, I am sorry I do not agree with that statement about being done with you.

Just because someone is a gentleman and response to an e-mail or contact you on facebook is not the same thing as wanting to getting back together. Perhaps this person is polite?

At this stage I do not know because I have not done any cards on this situation.

However in saying that perhaps you may like to visit me in Live-Chat and we can done a relationship spread between you and yr ex.

All the best EstherLIbra

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello Ashley,

I feel that the first thing that is important to learn is about timing. I’ve been doing readings a long time, and even I have sought timing. But overall it’s best to leave it alone, as in “when” will something happen? Developing the faith to hope in the best outcome, whatever that means, will bring more peace. I know I get crazy when I am waiting for something to happen that I want. So first lesson, release time, and let what happens happen for everyone’s best interest. I am giving you 3 cards on this. After that encouraging you to come to myself or another psychic, ok hun? Most of us offer 10.00 specials. The question is like you asked and I ask you…is this your true question, because I think you want to know if you guys are getting back together? not does he still love you? because he may or may not. Be mindful it takes more than love oftentimes to make love work. But does he still love you is the question? It look like he cares for you, I’m not using the work love because I feel like it borders on romance and friendship too much, and he is leaning toward friendship. The remnants of past feeling is still there. It looks like there was a third party or still is. So this is part of the equation. He does wish it would have worked and regrets how it all turned out, and he does want to be friends. Getting back together in a successful romantic venture will be a TRUE CHALLENGE. But you are right, he has feelings for you, yet they are changing.