Will I ever get over him?

over 11 years ago

I have never seen a actual psychic before for my “issues”. When I was 17, and 18.. I was engaged, and the guy left me and broke my heart. I have not been able to get over him since, and I’m now 24. I felt like part of the reason he left was my fault because of the way I acted. I know we were truly madly in love, but I don’t understand why I can’t just move on and find someone else. I called a psychic number today, and the lady told me that he was my soul-mate. That I was in need of a spiritual cleansing and that he would come back into my life and call me. She said the reason I haven’t moved on is because I will never truly be happy with someone else because he was the one. The girl he left me for he married, hes still with, I feel like wasn’t the one for him. I really need closure and I need a honest opinion on what to do.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago
queen_elizabeth's photo

Queen Elizabeth (queen_elizabeth)

9 posts

Hey. I’ve helped others in similar situations. Hit me up. I need a little more info, but I know I can help you with closure.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

Hi, my name is Sophia I would like to help you with any obstacle in life that you have! If you have been feeling alone lost are even disconnected I am here for you and to guide you and lead you in the right direction for I was born a god gifted psychic so don’t waste time on false advisers that will only give you false hopes and contact me today for a new beginning without the stress and negative influence in the way for I can fix any problem in life I am specialized in reuniting loved ones, health, happiness, love, career, etc! no problem is to big are to small that I cannot solve. Contact Me Now!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Sorry that you’ve been so hurt in life love wise, I have 25 years experience and I’ve helped people all over the world see good where they’ve only seen bad. Let me help you get the closure that you need! Contact me Live

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on all your questions and concerns with a reading today.

Feel free to check out my profile and Quailifacations.

Hope to Hear from you soon! Many Blessings & Happy New Year

over 11 years ago

Hello, I would be happy to give you a full accurate reading , I will give you full insight and details . I know I can help you right away. Find out what is ahead for you ,and a closer to your pass . My readings come true . Blessings -sunn10020-fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

I know your heart is hurting and there are reasons why this has happened this way there are things that you need to know, I hope to hear from you dear, god bless.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Bridget,

Usually with time it does happen but each individual takes their own time to get over things.

However if you would like enclosure may I suggest a prgroam called Cutting the Ties that Bind. Because whilst you still feel for him, it really does not give a new guy a proper chance.

All the best EStherLibra