hi

over 11 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

i’m kristina born oct. 7, 1980 and this man his first name: ricky middle name: Landen..many people call him Landen (I do) was born on june 27, 1980. will we be in a love relationship? i’ve seen him twice. i liked another man named raymond (ray) for a long time but i haven’t heard from him since sept. 2012. he was born june 4, 1979. so who knows if he ever will contact me. well i’m happy to have these feelings for Landen after the suffering i felt with ray. thanks

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

Hi, my name is Sophia I would like to help you with any obstacle in life that you have! If you have been feeling alone lost are even disconnected I am here for you and to guide you and lead you in the right direction for I was born a god gifted psychic so don’t waste time on false advisers that will only give you false hopes and contact me today for a new beginning without the stress and negative influence in the way for I can fix any problem in life I am specialized in reuniting loved ones, health, happiness, love, career, etc! no problem is to big are to small that I cannot solve. Contact Me Now!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

There is a reason you haven’t heard from Raymond, Let me guide you in this situation! Contact me live, I have 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kristina,

I am online now and would be glad to look into this for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
queen_elizabeth's photo

Queen Elizabeth (queen_elizabeth)

9 posts

Hi Kristina. You have quite a complex situation. You are attracted to people who truly are opposite of yourself. It is a good thing, they both have qualities that are exactly the balance that you need. Hit me up, let’s talk this out. ttyl.