new year baby?

over 11 years ago

Me n my man been trying for a baby for awhile now. Since its a new year is there finally a baby soon in are future. What month will i find out im pregnant?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Briana, Lets do a reading and see whats in store for you baby-wise. Online to help you now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’ve got some news for you, Contact me live and let me seek your pregnancy month out!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychicfullpower's photo

Cosmic Visions (psychicfullpower)

6 posts

hello please tell me your and your partner full birth detail (date of birth , time of birth if u know , place of birth ) to know every thing about u and 2013 astrology report

abut me

i am a astrology teacher in india

i have great expertise over various matters such as Health, Money, Shares and Investments, Travels, Education, Progeny, Litigation, Business and Corporate Matters, Longevity, Career, Marriage and related matters viz. Romance and Divorce. etc.

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to shed some incite on the new year for you with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings & Happy New Year

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Briana,

I would be happy to offer you Honest Enlightenment on the future of your childbearing or not.

<= Click To Connect With me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen.

This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject. Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHERLIBRA