Dave

over 11 years ago

does Dave still want me?Not sure whether to stay with Shawn or not! please help me!

over 11 years ago

Hello Jane, I would like to have a private chat with you so I can share the information I have on your situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello im avb today, with an no limit offer , happy new year!

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello I would be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. You may also chose to contact me by chat the first three minutes are always free!!

I have given advice and giving you a complete reading for over 18 years from all walks of life. I use a blend of the tarot and my gift as a Clairvoyant to offer you the most complete picture of the choices you have coming to you. I offer non judgment reading that give you the truth , no sugar-coating or false hope.

I look forward to providing you a detailed reading to all your worries

Aeson Knight

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Come Chat with me.. Have so much to share with you!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on Dave and you . I will give you full accurate details and if you should leave Shawn or not . I will give you the truth . Contact me Live chat or by e,mail -Leave a message. sunn10020-Fee -$10-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jane,

I am a qualified counsellor and I would prefer not to say what I need to say to you on a public board.

However, as a counsellor I believe it is unwise to leave one man just to go straight into a relationship with another. If you wish to know why – please come and visit me in LiveChat where what we say is in private

All the best EstherLibra