Feelings changed?

over 11 years ago

Have his feelings changed or is he just angry I accused him of being with her? Is he 4/15/78 back seeing 12/26/82?

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotianlly under some stress and it shows here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual please contact me for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello im avb today, with an no limit offer , happy new year!

over 11 years ago

Why is it when I get a reading and he is angry I am told that he just wants to be friends and nothing more. Then when he is ok again I am told that he wants more than friendship? Is it because his emotions are unstable or he is unsure of what he wants? I wonder this because I’ve noticed the pattern.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

I feel he feels more upset with you if you like more details Please feel free to contact me for a reading

Aeson

over 11 years ago

Thanks Aesonknight. I .get paid Wednesday. Will contact then.for more details.