Men

over 11 years ago

Why do i always choose the wrong man, i was chatting to a nice guy and he went cold on me and said the distance put him off. I just want to know where am i going wrong?

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

reach me today, new year readings are no limit 10$

over 11 years ago

Hi Joyce, I can help you with this matter if you would like, come have a private chat with me i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Joyce,

I would be glad to answer you question in a reading and see what lies ahead for you and how you can break the cycle of finding the wrong guy. Online and available now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to look into your current and future love life for you with a Love reading today,Feel free to check out my profile and quantifications.

Many Blessings & Happy New Year

over 11 years ago
queen_elizabeth's photo

Queen Elizabeth (queen_elizabeth)

9 posts

Hey. Joyce, hit me up and give me a little more information about yourself. ttyl

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joyce,

As a qualified counsellor, I can help you understand where it maybe possible you could be going wrong in your relationship with guys.

However the internet is not necessarily a good place unless that person is in the same town or city and you can meet them in person. Some people even put up photos is not themselves.

You may like to consider reading Dr. Phil’s book called: LOVE SMART and in there is a Chapter on how to date over the net safetly and with success.

Yes this is me but taken 10 years ago, so I am not longer as pretty as that but I am not on a dating site either.

Come visit me in Live-Chat if you are still interested in knowing.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ramytheprofiler's photo

ramy theprofiler (ramytheprofiler)

5 posts

talking to guys online can be tricky. without the risk of actual circumstances people can picky in what they want and dont want please cantact me for further advice