soon

over 11 years ago

do u see love in my way soon? i hadn’t have any relationship before . but i got stronger feeling for someone but i don’t think he got any feelings for me that’s why he doesn’t talk to me much. does he like someone else or me? his name initial is S. or do u see someone else in my life many psychics told me u got love or partner but still didn’t get anyone . i don’t have funds for readings. is it all over between us ? i m ready for love nd partner.

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

I would behappy to read for you angel,come and chat.I do see good thigs headed your way.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what lies ahead for you romantically. I am online and can help you now.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angel,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra