Stay friends?

over 11 years ago

My boyfriend broke up with me and it’s almost two months ever since. He wants to stay friends, but I find it really difficult. Should I even try staying friends with him or just move on? I sometimes hope we can try our relationship again, but I really just don’t know. Please help?

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear just from your energies im picking up that you are under an amount of confusion and cause you are emotionally under some stress please contact me via live chat are call me for a detailed reading i was born a psychic so no sugar coating hope to hear from you gb.

over 11 years ago

Briana,

With the most honest enlightenment about this situation I can help you to discover what path you should take with this one.

<= Click My Photo & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
mslove.expert didn't upload a photo

LOVE EXPERT (mslove.expert)

23 posts

I got the answers and solutions for you. Contact me!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Briana,

The best thing you can do right now is to stay friends with himh….grow closer and bond with him that way,and the rest will come naturally.

Online to help you if you need more on this.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Briana,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra