I really need help

over 11 years ago

Their is a guy I care about..he has been pushing me away..what should I do? My b day is 5/3/91 his b day is 8/20/87

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a reason for this ..and your not the reason.,.but someone or somthing is…hmm, want 2 know more? of course you do! lets chat !

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

I would love to help you with this situation because i can see it has been on your mind and heart for a very long time, call me so you can talk to a true psychic with real answers, blessings.

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

the reason hes pushing you away isonly because there is another person putting things inohis mind contact me

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Geri! how are you? I am online and can help, I also have a $5 special

over 11 years ago
mysticcat didn't upload a photo

mysticcat

3 posts

Hey, Geri! I tapped into his thoughts and have the answer as to why he’s been pushing you away… Email me for more details. I also see that this has put quite some strain on you- but not to worry… I can’t wait to tell you how everything is going to unfold :)

over 11 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Two things important to this person: 1) The person he is with can be ‘real’ with who they are and 2) has strong character with limited negative thinking.

Having said that, things are at ground level I see, and you may worry this is a tricky situation. You should begin showing your how natural you are by showing him you stick to your plans. Talk to him and show your strength, but not so much he feels you have to peace. Basically, show him with body language how attractive you find him. Of course, this is just the rough surface. There is much more information you could find useful; contact me to find out what that may be.

over 11 years ago
lightguidancehappiness's photo

Light Guidance Happiness (lightguidancehappiness)

8 posts

Hi, I Well I Did Pick Up A Lot Of Things Concerning This “Relationship”... I Would Love To Give You More Information In Private..

Hope To Hear From You Soon

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

he dose love you he dose care for you but i see so much more that you need to know call me if you really want to know whats going on i have the answers to your questions.. call me asap!

over 11 years ago

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect. call me soon.

over 11 years ago

Please contact me and I will give you full accurate insight and details on your romance and love . Contact me :-sunn10020-Fee $10-Blessings

over 11 years ago
mslove.expert didn't upload a photo

LOVE EXPERT (mslove.expert)

23 posts

I can really get this guy to open up and be loyal to you dear.. I can stop the pushing away in the shortest amount of time

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours. Please note I live in Australia, so if I do not answer you immediately consider the time zone differences. Example – I am 15 hours in front of the states and 10 hours in front of Britain. Meaning when you write to me, I could be getting some beauty and brain rest sleep. Thanks for understanding.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. He is deeply saddened by something thats recently happened. He’s not pushing u away. call me.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can get you the happiness that your heart desire in the matter of days! Contact me Live