I want to know the details on how they met

over 11 years ago
vsl didn't upload a photo

vsl (vsl)

2 posts

I will give you the name of a certain person…and i want to know how he met his last lover…the place,month and year probably…and how? and also some details of their relationship…i can provide u the picture of that person too..pls post if u are interested to help me…i’ll order from u

over 11 years ago
teamus didn't upload a photo

Taylor Anthony (teamus)

11 posts

They met in a public setting and the attraction was self-confidence as was the destruction. Have no worries about his insignificant other. You are a better person than both in wisdom. This situation while it may not be the ideal love match, the flames of passion can be kindled with careful planning. You have the wisdom to make this love affair happen. Will you put in the work?

over 11 years ago
vsl didn't upload a photo

vsl (vsl)

2 posts

no im not included in the love affair! lol hehe…a friend of mine just needs help about it…. what do u mean by destruction?

over 11 years ago
teamus didn't upload a photo

Taylor Anthony (teamus)

11 posts

VSL, what is going on? lol. You are so much a part of this love affair I see you as having more wisdom than both. Your influence is strong and your concern is real. Self-confidence can build or destroy depending on its use as a weapon of love or a weapon of destruction. Confidence can destroy when one person in a relationship thinks they have more value. Stop playing cupid before you become the object of affection. :) You are very interesting friend. Your energy is awesome!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is going on. Online and available now to help you!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon