soul mate

over 11 years ago
scorpioqueen didn't upload a photo

scorpioqueen

1 post

Have I met him yet? My birthday is 11/14. I feel so lonely.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES BUT …you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i see someone coming in to your life and new changes arriving very soon come chat with me for a detailed reading

over 11 years ago
psychicsunshine didn't upload a photo

PsychicSunshine (psychicsunshine)

23 posts

sweet heart im willing to help you find this person very soon come chat with me 5 free minutes

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Scorpion Queen,

I am here to offer you Honest Enlightenment about your love life, or any area of your world you would like to know more about. I can give you real knowledge that will Empower You.

<= Click My Photo & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

In astrology there are very clear signs if someone is your soulmate or not. If you are interested I can take a peak at your chart for you and have the answer in seconds! Its much more reliable than someone telling you they “feel” you are with your soul mate <3>

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear ScoprioQueen,

You most certainly have already met one of your soulmates in life because!!! you get more than one soulmate in life.

If you wish to know more, please come and visit me in Live-Chat.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!