why?

over 11 years ago

my one step ahead from him get back to me 100 steps back why this is happening to me ?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Come to me for a reading and we can see whats going on…

blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to look into this man for you with a reading,to see what his true emotions towards you are.

Feel free to contact me Iam online now.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I could give you some insight and see whats the cause? i am seeing some changes in near future for you! contact me now!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear things has been going this way for you..BUT im here to help you hun! i feel their is somehting that needs to be fixed..meet me in chat so i can see what this is and how to resolve it!.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear things has been going this way for you..BUT im here to help you hun! i feel their is somehting that needs to be fixed..meet me in chat so i can see what this is and how to resolve it!.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Beauty Lovers,

I can offer You Only Honest Enlightenment with the Knowledge to Empower you to know which way to go from here.

<= Click My Photo and Connect With me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

I can see you are looking for immediate answers…and it’s clear that you have karmic lessons to learn by falling for this person. I know love can take control over you at times…but you have to realize that when it’s hard to get it isn’t meant to be.