forgiveness

over 11 years ago

will i forgive someone who has hurt me or will i find someone completely new

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i am online and give you insight to your love life i am picking up on a triangle! contact for $5 unlimited questions

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello sweetie,

I would be more then happy to shed some light on your worries with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Whether you forgive someone is up to you,totally. Finding someone new though thats another matter! I am online and ready to help you now.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curious One,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

On the subject of forgivenes I would like to recommend this book: it is called RADICAL FORGIVENESS and I believe the author is Colin Tiping???

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

Tisha look deeper into the situation itself, trust your intuition and if you are taking someone who has hurt you back make sure you set boundaries as of what is acceptable or what is not. Remember the choice is yours. It is always helpful to forgive, forgiveness will help you to move on, whether it is reconciliation or moving on in a new direction. Blessings to you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi, It would be my plesure to look further into this for you! Your more than welcome to visit me in chat for ACCURATE ANSWERS, HONEST ADVISE. AND A GENUNINE READING. YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN ONE SESSION! I DO HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicaubrey didn't upload a photo

psychicaubrey

1 post

hello I would love to answer that for you sweety. I have a great 10$ special 25minutes for only 10$ contact me with names and bdays and I can answer all your questions

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

do you need answers to your ? well iam just a click away let me help you