my world is falling apart

over 11 years ago

feel like my world is falling apart.. my 14yr old daughter is going thru a personel hell,will she be ok? is this nightmare going to end well? i was offered another job. i have to decide by saturday. it involves long hrs good money,should i take it or stay where iam? my ex moved to the other side of the world last friday, will he return to live or just for visits? will we stay in touch?we had planned a holiday together early next yr.. will that still happen or was it false promises? i am seeing another man but its early days and im scared to let him get too close.. if anyone can help with direction i would love to hear from you,

over 11 years ago

I would be more than happy to help you where making your decisions are concerned and to try to help you rebuild your life and maintain a balance in it!

I’m online now if you would like to chat?

Love and light.

Jennifer x

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I am Online Now and Would be able to give you a full Reading and Clarity for both you and your Daughter for only $10 flat rate NO time limit!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would love to talk to you about all this in a chat reading…the connection will be better and I will be able to guide you better and answer your questions.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Your questions are very detailed and cant be answerd here come and chat i have a lot of specils rite now.