My man of 2 years

over 11 years ago

I have been seeing a young man for 2 years. At the beginning things were okay.

So recently I have not seen him for over 2 weeks approximately 17 days now to be exact. Last time I spoke to him was Thursday last week, which in the conversation he told me he is driving to great Yarmouth, which is a three hour drive! What is going on, he said he would call me when he gets, back. I’m sure by now he should be back?

Plus I sent him a goodbye letter, on Saturday last week just gone, not sure if he has received it? I sent him a goodbye letter because I have been unhappy with how, he never makes much of an effort with me to take me out anywhere and spend quality time with me. He is always working, around the clock which I understand. But if you want to see someone you have to make some effort at least.

My questions are what is he even doing up there, because he failed to answer me when I asked him? And has he received my goodbye letter, and will he listen to it and stop pursuing me?

Will he ever make an effort to take me out, and spend quality time if I change my mind and give him a another chance?

Reann

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you do deserve a good guy and i feel he will show somthing soon..lets chat 4 a more detial reading reann

Hope to hear from you soon!

my $10 special includes one free question.dont worry bout mins..ill anser your question and give you GENUINE answers you deserve TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Reann,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your confusion with this man. Feel free to contact me at anytime for a reading.

Many blessings

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello i Would Be Happy To Help you check out my profile i am offering a 5 dollar unlimited! call now

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Reann,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi, It would be my plesure to look further into this for you! Your more than welcome to visit me in chat for ACCURATE ANSWERS, HONEST ADVISE. AND A GENUNINE READING. my $10 special includes one free question.dont worry bout mins..ill answer your question and give you GENUINE answers you deserve. I do hope to hear from you soon TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Hi Estherlibra, no it has not been resolved at all. It’s a new year and now he is saying he doesn’t want a girlfriend because he feels that a woman cannot do anything for him. All these years have been wasted because he played me round the bend, and lied to me about wanting to take it there so we could be together. I am so upset and frustrated. And you’re right I read your comment on the other post, he is probably married as this was what I picked up on and felt at the start. But I’ve had other readings with psychics and they say that he isn’t married. So I don’t know. I personally want to move on and have tried, but he keeps on coming back when I try to move on. Why does he do this?

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Reann,

In case you are no aware I am also a counellor.

He does this because he can – a quote from Dr. Phil.

Unfortunately it appears to me (without cards) he had everything he way, he timing etc & you kept taking me back?

Perhaps you may like to have a proper reading with me to see what is around the corner.

All he best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello, im sandy reach me , my exp in love and relationships is 35 years , ive help many, reach me so can show you , im here to focus for you and answer all your questions, i have a no limit deal 10$ stay and chat with me all you need . blessings to you.

over 11 years ago

Well im not a pyschic but i can give u advise..if he makes u wait..he is not the one…as far as not wanting a woman..he is a,liar…he probably justbis not the commitment type or doesnt want tobe with you..btw im speaking from experience

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Reann,

I totally agree with Geri here.

I would like to recommend you get hold of this book which lat became a movie.

HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU – it may save you from a lot of grief in the future.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you need to hear…Let me help you…